With summertime drawing near, our children will almost certainly want to visit the pool despite the fact that their skin is dry and cracked from the cooler months! Being a parent, you will recognize that going swimming can be a difficult experience for a child who suffers eczema. It truly is however, a shame for your little one to miss out on the thrill and benefits associated with swimming, simply because they have eczema.
Chlorine in swimming pools is a well-known irritant to those with eczema. Even though the chlorine and chemicals are required to avoid harmful germs from growing, it can cause irritation and discomfort to eczema sensitive skin. Some eczema sufferers have severe discomfort from the amount of chlorine in pools or simply their skin does not deal with being submersed and wet.
If your child’s skin is aggravated by chlorine, you probably know the extremely long process for you and your child in order to go swimming – the layer of oil or Vaseline which the doctor suggested (leaving a trail of oil surrounding the child in the pool); the need to place a dry wrap over the child’s body or dress the child in a full body surf suit. Next, the long showers to make certain all of the chlorine is rinsed away, before applying generous amounts of lotion and oils on the skin only to see minimal relief to your child’s pain and discomfort. All this just so you’re little one can engage in one of the simpler things in life.
Learn the very best way to ensure you’re child can feel comfortable and no longer be upset by the basic pleasure of a summer swim at the pool.
A Very Simple Solution – Junglebrolly Hand Shield…Why it’s so amazing
- NON GREASY ~ Absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Will not block pores. Will not impede mobility or sense of touch.
- NATURAL BARRIER ~ Lasts for 4 hours or more, even with repeated washing. This unique attribute means you can be sure that your child continues to be protected while swimming as well as deliver real value.
- ACID & ALKALI RESISTANT ~ Will protect you from harsh chemicals and chlorine while swimming.
- HYPO-ALLERGENIC & LANOLIN FREE ~ Ingredients are hypo allergenic and non-irritating to our skin, making it soft and smooth.
- SKIN MOISTURIZING ~ Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil moisturize the skin while lessening allergic reactions and reducing inflammation.
- ODOURS WASH AWAY ~ Provides a barrier to remove odours on the skin
- INDEPENDENT TESTS ~ Proven safety and effectiveness. Safe to be used on most types of skin.
Get back the enjoyment and look of delight of your child’s face when they’re in the water.
Protect their skin and their happiness will be all worth it!
Laura is part of the JungleBrolly team and is focused on researching and sharing information on serious skin issues to help sufferers make the best start in the natural healing process.